Apr 14, 2010
Apr 13, 2010
Apr 12, 2010
- They seem to be holding my new DSLR camera hostage.
- Meanwhile, an incredibly lazy weekend spent by the fire, knitting and watching season 2 & 3 of Bones.
- I finished the destroyed Cowl, but have no idea how to block it.
- Yummy pumpkin soup, specially ordered by Spence, with home made foccacia.
- I have to go to work, even though I'm supposed to be on hols. BAS time sucks.
- House cleaning day today, then sew-a-rama for two weeks!
Apr 7, 2010
Sew Mama Sew does a section where guests come and create a fat quater sets, and they publish them on their blog, and you can purchase the sample pack on line. I subscribe to Sew Mama Sew in Bloglines, and this morning while I should have been doing shop paperwork I saw this entry.
If fabric could describe who you are, well then, this is EXACTLY who I am.
I now am seriously lusting after ALL of this fabric. Two lines are sold out, but some serious google-ing may be in order.
From the Sew Mama Sew Blog:
Four Square Piney Woods ~ Hope Valley
Boxes White ~ Mingle
Fancy Floral Black ~ Cutie Pie
Dot Black ~ Attitude Girls
Honeycomb Sunglow ~ Modern Meadow
Huevos Gray ~ Michael Miller
Napsack Sunglow ~ Modern Meadow
Nancy Black ~ So St. Croix
Bird Swing Gray ~ Michael Miller
Dumb Dot Black ~ Michael Miller
Herringbone Grass ~ Modern Meadow, out of stock
Divine Damask Gray ~ Michael Miller, out of stock
I see an entire wardrobe based around these fabrics, jackets, dresses, skirts, shirts,tops, bags, fabric jewelery....OMG, the list, she, goes on......
Apr 5, 2010
Apr 1, 2010
I've been working, knitting, reading, watching and listening this week.
Working: At groovy'S of course!
Reading: Angelology, the jury is still out on this one....
Watching: Glee season 1 & Fame (the TV series) season 1 on DVD.
it's hard being 9 and on school holidays, isn't it? (mind you this is at 9.30 am)
New knit,a hat. It's Shroom!
2 tops, 3 more in the works!
Packing and sorting what to take away for the Easter long weeend! See you Tuesday!