Apr 7, 2010

Who I am...... in Fabric

Sew Mama Sew does a section where guests come and create a fat quater sets, and they publish them on their blog, and you can purchase the sample pack on line. I subscribe to Sew Mama Sew in Bloglines, and this morning while I should have been doing shop paperwork I saw this entry.

If fabric could describe who you are, well then, this is EXACTLY who I am.

I now am seriously lusting after ALL of this fabric. Two lines are sold out, but some serious google-ing may be in order.


From the Sew Mama Sew Blog:

First Row

Four Square Piney Woods ~ Hope Valley
Boxes White ~ Mingle
Fancy Floral Black ~ Cutie Pie

Second Row
Dot Black ~ Attitude Girls
Honeycomb Sunglow ~ Modern Meadow
Huevos Gray ~ Michael Miller

Third Row
Napsack Sunglow ~ Modern Meadow
Nancy Black ~ So St. Croix
Bird Swing Gray ~ Michael Miller

Fourth Row
Dumb Dot Black ~ Michael Miller
Herringbone Grass ~ Modern Meadow, out of stock
Divine Damask Gray ~ Michael Miller, out of stock
 

I see an entire wardrobe based around these fabrics, jackets, dresses, skirts, shirts,tops, bags, fabric jewelery....OMG, the list, she, goes on......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment